You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Peabody Energy to Boost Capital Expenditures, Targets Seaborne Markets
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 781 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 7, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--At a time when thermal coal demand is on the wane in the U.S., Peabody Energy (NYSE:BTU) (St. Louis, Missouri) is targeting capital investments of $375 million to $425 million in 2019 as it continues to grow its presence in the seaborne coal markets.
Within this article: Spending plans by Peabody Energy.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- May North American Project Spending Index Up 19.5% Year-On-Year, Constructi...
- U.S. Steel Manufacturers Forge $1.5 Billion in Third-Quarter Project Kickof...
- NavigatIIR: Rare Earth: Not Just a Funk Rock Band from the '70s
- Vanadium Demand Sparks Wave of Australian Activity, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Chile's Chuquicamata Mine Hit by Strike, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker