You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Southeast Asia's Chemical Industry to See More than $3 Billion in Project Completions by End of 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 58 Words
Attachment: SA-Chem 0219
Industrial Info is seeing stronger investments from countries in the Association of Southeast Asian Nations
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Chemical Processing Plants to See More than 300 Maintenance Projects N...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 11.05% in February
- Closure of Houston Ship Channel Points to Importance of Waterway
- Chemical Producers Invest in Sulfuric Acid, Phosphoric Acid Projects in Afr...
- Iran Continues to Invest in Olefins, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker