You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Iran's Petrochemical Industry Adds Ethylene Capacity, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 94 Words
Attachment: Iran Chem 0219
Despite many obstacles, including economic sanctions from the U.S. and other nations, Iran's Chemical Processing Industry continues to grow
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene Projects Progress in Texas, Louisiana and Pennsylvania
- North American Project Spending Index Up 11.05% in February
- Closure of Houston Ship Channel Points to Importance of Waterway
- Chemical Producers Invest in Sulfuric Acid, Phosphoric Acid Projects in Afr...
- Iran Continues to Invest in Olefins, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker