You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Export Agreement to Benefit Argentina's Biodiesel Industry, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Alternative Fuel | Word Count: 66 Words
A planned grassroot biodiesel plant in Diamante, Entre Rios, Argentina, to be operated by Sociedad Agroindustrial Nutrioil SA, got a boost when the European Commission and the Argentine government reached an agreement that would revive Argentina's exports of biodiesel to EU countries. The Diamante investment, which also includes a port and soy oil unit, would benefit from the potential sale of up to 1.2 million tons per year of biodiesel by Argentina to the EU. Other biodiesel producers in Argentina, such as Cargill, Cofco Agri International, Renova and Louis Dreyfus Commodities, also stand to benefit from the trade agreement.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
- Be Sure to RSVP for Industrial Info's Market Outlook & Networking Event in ...
- Malaysia Implements B10 Biodiesel Plan, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Raizen to Construct Largest Biogas Production Facility in Latin America, an...
- Porta Hermanos to Construct Four Mini Distilleries in 2019, an Industrial I...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker