You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Indonesia's Agricultural Sector Foresees Progress in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Food & Beverage | Word Count: 59 Words
Attachment: Asia F&B 0219
Following 6.93% growth in 2018, Indonesia's agricultural sector is forecast to see 7.1% growth in 2019, according to the Indonesian Ministry of Industry
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 11.05% in February
- U.S. Egg Producers in the Middle of $570 Million Spending Spree, an Industr...
- More Than $5 Billion in Second-Quarter 2019 Food & Beverage Project Starts ...
- Southern Asia's Sugar Mills See More than $130 Million in Maintenance, an I...
- Nordic Countries' Food & Beverage Industry Set for Growth, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker