You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Marathon Petroleum Shrugs Off Venezuelan Oil Sanctions
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 842 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 8, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Executives with Marathon Petroleum (NYSE:MPC) (Findlay, Ohio) said Thursday they don't expect U.S. sanction on Venezuelan oil to affect their refining operations.
Within this article: U.S. sanctions on Venezuelan crude oil. Other companies featured: Valero Energy Corporation (NYSE:VLO)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Fire Contained at Philadelphia Refinery, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- May North American Project Spending Index Up 19.5% Year-On-Year, Constructi...
- PTS to Hold Leading Seminar to Improve Total Project Execution
- Earthquake Rattles Northwest Japan, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar Showcasing Our GeoLabor Forecasting Anal...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker