You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Marathon Petroleum Shrugs Off Venezuelan Oil Sanctions
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 842 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 8, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Executives with Marathon Petroleum (NYSE:MPC) (Findlay, Ohio) said Thursday they don't expect U.S. sanction on Venezuelan oil to affect their refining operations.
Within this article: U.S. sanctions on Venezuelan crude oil. Other companies featured: Valero Energy Corporation (NYSE:VLO)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
- Be Sure to RSVP for Industrial Info's Market Outlook & Networking Event in ...
- Join Industrial Info for Our Global Industrial Predictive Analytics Using M...
- Europe's Refining Industry on Track to Wrap Up $2.8 Billion in Projects by ...
- Philippines 2019 Refinery Maintenance Spending Totals $64.5 Million, an Ind...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker