You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
First-Quarter 2019 Global Automotive Projects Top $31 Billion, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Automotive | Word Count: 97 Words
The automotive sector has set records for both production and sales in recent years. However, the sector has begun to settle down in 2019, with sales and production beginning to stabilize, or even drop slightly. This has not meant that spending has decreased significantly. In the first quarter of 2019, more than $31 billion in capital and maintenance projects are scheduled to begin construction globally within the automotive sector. The most significant spending is expected to occur in Asia, but significant amounts are still being invested in the North American, European and Latin American markets.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PTS to Hold Leading Seminar to Improve Total Project Execution
- Europe's First Giant Battery Plant Gets Funding
- India's Automotive Market in Downward Spiral, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Nigeria Aims to Expand Transportation Sector's Potential, an Industrial Inf...
- India's Anantapur Auto Factory Ready to Roll Out New Kia SUV, an Industrial...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker