You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Russian Petroleum Refining Capital Projects Top $15.6 Billion, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 48 Words
Industrial Info is tracking $15.67 billion in petroleum refining capital projects that are scheduled to kick off this year in Russia. Grassroot construction projects rank the highest in terms of spending, with more than $12 billion, followed by in-plant expansions and additions, with nearly $3 billion.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Enbridge, Energy Transfer, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Project Spending Index Up 11.05% in February
- Closure of Houston Ship Channel Points to Importance of Waterway
- Europe's Refining Industry to See $10.8 Billion in Third-Quarter Kickoffs, ...
- Iran Set for $89 Million of Refining Maintenance in Second-Half 2019, an In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker