You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Russian Petroleum Refining Capital Projects Top $15.6 Billion, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 48 Words
Industrial Info is tracking $15.67 billion in petroleum refining capital projects that are scheduled to kick off this year in Russia. Grassroot construction projects rank the highest in terms of spending, with more than $12 billion, followed by in-plant expansions and additions, with nearly $3 billion.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PG&E, Sempra, Saudi Oil Cuts: Your Daily Energy News
- FCCU 2019 Spend to Total $2.6 Billion, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Join Industrial Info for Our Global Industrial Predictive Analytics Using M...
- Europe's Refining Industry on Track to Wrap Up $2.8 Billion in Projects by ...
- Philippines 2019 Refinery Maintenance Spending Totals $64.5 Million, an Ind...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker