You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Russian Petroleum Refining Capital Projects Top $15.6 Billion, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 48 Words
Industrial Info is tracking $15.67 billion in petroleum refining capital projects that are scheduled to kick off this year in Russia. Grassroot construction projects rank the highest in terms of spending, with more than $12 billion, followed by in-plant expansions and additions, with nearly $3 billion.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Phillips 66 Progresses with 'Robust Portfolio of Midstream Growth Projects'
- Onshore Oil & Gas Registers 21.6% Gain in Industrial Info's North American ...
- Europe to Kick Off $280 Million of Refining Maintenance in Second-Half 2019...
- Iran to Invest More Than $140 Million in Refining Maintenance in 2020, an I...
- Middle East to Invest in Diesel Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker