You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Manufacturing Industry Plans $7 Billion in Projects Scheduled to Begin Construction in Africa in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 59 Words
Africa is one of the key emerging markets for the Industrial Manufacturing Industry. For 2019, almost $7 billion in capital and maintenance projects are currently scheduled to begin construction on the continent. The bulk of these projects are scheduled to take place in South Africa, Egypt, Nigeria, Tanzania and Kenya, and cover a wide variety of sectors.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Electric Vehicle Investment Surging to $300 Billion
- 1MDB Scandal Hits Malaysian Cement Industry, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Is Digital Realty Trust Expanding Data Center Footprint in Virginia?, an In...
- U.S. Window & Door Manufacturing at $304 Million, an Industrial Info Market...
- Shipbuilding Stands Out in Russia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker