You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
With Strong 2018 Earnings, Phillips 66 Progresses With Capital Projects
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 748 Words
Attachment: Active Phillips 66 and CP Chem Projects
SUGAR LAND--February 11, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX) (Houston, Texas) reported strong earnings and the progression of several capital projects in 2018. The company's capital spending in fourth-quarter 2018 was $1 billion, with approximately $648 million allocated toward growth projects. Phillips 66 reported consolidated earnings of $5.6 billion for full-year 2018, compared with $5.1 billion in 2017.
Within this article: Updates of key Phillips 66 projects
Other companies featured: Buckeye Partners LP (NYSE:BPL), Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX), Fluor Corporation (NYSE:FLR)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Does the Thunder Horse Discovery Spell More Capex in the Gulf of Mexico? An...
- Be Sure to RSVP for Industrial Info's Market Outlook & Networking Event in ...
- Crude Oil Prices Still Soft, Despite Production Cuts from OPEC, Russia, Sau...
- Industrial Info Tracks 181 Latin American Oil & Gas Projects to Kick Off in...
- Trans Adriatic Pipeline Gets $4.5 Billion EU Boost
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker