You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Hydropower Dominates Latin American In-Plant Power Spending, an Industrial Info News Alert
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 72 Words
Attachment: In-plant Power Industry Spending, Latin America
With Power Industry refurbishments, modernizations, uprates, repowering and in-plant capital projects, there are more than $3 billion of planned investments to start in the 2019-2023 period in Latin America.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Mid-Atlantic Region Expects $3.1 Billion in Third-Quarter Power Project Sta...
- Southern Company, Equinor, North Dakota Production: Your Daily Energy News
- May North American Project Spending Index Up 19.5% Year-On-Year, Constructi...
- Coal Still Plays Major Role in Indonesia's Power Sector, an Industrial Info...
- China's Power Output Up 0.2% in May, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker