You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Hydropower Dominates Latin American In-Plant Power Spending, an Industrial Info News Alert
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 72 Words
Attachment: In-plant Power Industry Spending, Latin America
With Power Industry refurbishments, modernizations, uprates, repowering and in-plant capital projects, there are more than $3 billion of planned investments to start in the 2019-2023 period in Latin America.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Texas to See More Than $2.7 Billion in Second-Quarter Power Project Starts
- Battery Energy Storage on the Rise in U.S., an Industrial Info Market Brief
- China to Begin Construction on First Nuclear Power Units Since 2016, an Ind...
- Industrial Info Tracks More Than 22 Gigawatts in Binational Hydropower Plan...
- CyrusOne Data Centers in U.K. Powered Solely by Renewable Energy, an Indust...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker