You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Cooper to Halt Production of Light Vehicle Tires at U.K. Plant, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 61 Words
Attachment: Tire Plants
Cooper Tire & Rubber Company says it will phase out the production of light vehicle tires over the next 10 months at its Melksham plant in England. The plant will continue to produce motorsport and motorcycle tires.
Industrial Info is tracking 61 operational tire manufacturing sites across Europe. The biggest manufacturers are Michelin, Goodyear and Pirelli. See map below.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Electric Vehicle Investment Surging to $300 Billion
- 1MDB Scandal Hits Malaysian Cement Industry, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Is Digital Realty Trust Expanding Data Center Footprint in Virginia?, an In...
- U.S. Window & Door Manufacturing at $304 Million, an Industrial Info Market...
- Shipbuilding Stands Out in Russia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker