You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Cooper to Halt Production of Light Vehicle Tires at U.K. Plant, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 61 Words
Attachment: Tire Plants
Cooper Tire & Rubber Company says it will phase out the production of light vehicle tires over the next 10 months at its Melksham plant in England. The plant will continue to produce motorsport and motorcycle tires.
Industrial Info is tracking 61 operational tire manufacturing sites across Europe. The biggest manufacturers are Michelin, Goodyear and Pirelli. See map below.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Great Lakes Region Plans for $8.7 Billion in Second-Quarter Industrial Manu...
- U.S. Southeast to See $6.5 Billion in Second-Quarter Industrial Manufacturi...
- Quality Technology Services Expands Data Center Footprint, an Industrial In...
- Industrial Manufacturing Measures Up in U.K., an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Container Shipments Grow in Brazil, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker