You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe Tightens Controls on Russia's Nord Stream 2 Pipeline
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 666 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--February 18, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The largest gas pipeline project in Europe has narrowly avoided being derailed, following a last-minute deal between France and Germany over the controversial Nord Stream 2 project.
Within this article: Details crucial deal to allow Nord Stream 2 to continue, impact on project, owners, investment value, opponents
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Occidental's Bid for Anadarko Would Put More than 280 U.S. Plants Under One...
- Energy Transfer, Apache: Your Daily Energy News
- Strike Construction at Work on $1.5 Billion of Pipelines in Permian, Marcel...
- Trump May Waive Law Restricting LNG Shipments to Puerto Rico, U.S. Northeas...
- Natural Gas Flaring Increases in Bakken Region, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker