You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nissan Cancels U.K. Plans Amid Brexit Worries, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 50 Words
Nissan has announced it is cancelling plans to build an X-Trail SUV factory in Sunderland, England. Brexit has been cited as the main reason for uncertainty regarding future projects.
Nissan has five manufacturing facilities in Europe, including three in Spain, with a total of $372 million capital spending.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Southeast to See $6.5 Billion in Second-Quarter Industrial Manufacturi...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 11.05% in February
- Container Shipments Grow in Brazil, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Mexico and Brazil to Create Free Trade Zone for Light Vehicles, an Industri...
- Logistics and Distribution Sector Grows in Germany, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker