You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nissan Cancels U.K. Plans Amid Brexit Worries, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 50 Words
Nissan has announced it is cancelling plans to build an X-Trail SUV factory in Sunderland, England. Brexit has been cited as the main reason for uncertainty regarding future projects.
Nissan has five manufacturing facilities in Europe, including three in Spain, with a total of $372 million capital spending.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Compass Datacenters Expanding, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Africa to Revitalize Economy, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Indonesia Encourages Domestic Electronics Manufacturing, an Industrial Info...
- Auto Makers Welcome EU-Mercosur Trade Deal, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Russia to See $4 Billion in Industrial Manufacturing Project Starts in 2020...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker