You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Ford Warns it May Move Manufacturing Out of U.K. on Brexit Concerns, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Automotive | Word Count: 62 Words
Ford Motor Company has expressed concerns over a no-deal Brexit, and warned that it will do whatever is necessary to protect its business in Europe. It has mentioned that it is already preparing alternative sites abroad, which would mean major redundancies at its U.K. sites in Bridgend, Dagenham and Halewood. Ford has 10 manufacturing sites in Europe.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Onshore Oil & Gas Registers 21.6% Gain in Industrial Info's North American ...
- Latin American Manufacturers Plan $11.8 Billion in August Construction Star...
- Auto Makers Welcome EU-Mercosur Trade Deal, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker