You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Philippines Plans Cement Import Tariff, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 107 Words
Attachment: Southeast Asia Cement Projects
The Philippines' Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) is examining implementing new safeguard duties on cement imports to minimize adverse effects in local markets.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Nucor Rides Steel Industry's Growth Wave with $5 Billion Worth of Projects,...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Steel Dynamics Provides Update on Plans for U.S. Southwest Steel Mill
- Indonesian Coal Miners Launch Diverse Projects, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Cement Plant Maintenance Planned in Czech Republic, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker