You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Former Chrysler Campus to Host Scientific Research Institute, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 95 Words
Attachment: Delaware Pharma 0219
The 272-acre site of Chrysler's former assembly facility in Newark, New Jersey, is now home to the University of Delaware's Science, Technology and Advanced Research (STAR) campus
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Join Johns Manville Industrial Masters Course
- Global Fill Finish Market Continues to Soar, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Botox King Allergan Injects $72 Million into Irish Operation
- Bayer, adivo, to Collaborate on Veterinary Medicines, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Novartis Completes Spinoff of Alcon Eye Care Business
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker