You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Antero Resources Builds Out Marcellus, Utica Gathering and Processing Capacity
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 676 Words
Attachment: Antero 4Q18
SUGAR LAND--February 15, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Antero Resources Corporation (NYSE:AM) (Denver, Colorado) enjoyed a prosperous 2018, achieving record volumes for gathering, compression, processing and fractionation. The company, which holds assets in West Virginia and Ohio, added 760 million and 600 million standard cubic feet per day of compression and processing capacity, respectively, during the year. Industrial Info is tracking more than $1.4 billion in active projects involving Antero, about 30% of which is attributed to projects nearing or under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of Antero's highest-valued projects, including improvements and additions to a gathering system in the Marcellus and Utica shales and a collaboration with MarkWest Energy Partners LP, a subsidiary of MPLX LP (NYSE:MPLX).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- ExxonMobil, AEP, Sempra: Your Daily Energy News
- Worldwide Oil & Gas Production Projects Top $1.5 Trillion
- In the Gulf of Mexico, Chevron Plus Anadarko is More than the Sum of Their ...
- LNG Liquefaction Capacity to Reach 336 Million Tons Per Year by 2023, an In...
- ENI Expands Middle East Position by Signing Oil & Gas Block Exploration Agr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker