You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Rapid Growth in LPG Imports Makes India No. 2 Importer in World, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 34 Words
Attachment: India's LPG Import Projects
Indian liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) imports have reached to 12 million metric tons in 2018-19, growing by 12.5% in the past five years. Industrial Info is tracking 14 LPG import-related projects worth $1.01 billion.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- ExxonMobil, AEP, Sempra: Your Daily Energy News
- Worldwide Oil & Gas Production Projects Top $1.5 Trillion
- In the Gulf of Mexico, Chevron Plus Anadarko is More than the Sum of Their ...
- LNG Liquefaction Capacity to Reach 336 Million Tons Per Year by 2023, an In...
- ENI Expands Middle East Position by Signing Oil & Gas Block Exploration Agr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker