You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Moberg Pharma Nails Antifungal Drug Agreement with Bayer, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 65 Words
Moberg Pharma has entered into an exclusive agreement with Bayer for the marketing, distribution and sales of its MOB-015 drug, which is used in the topical treatment of onychomycosis, a fungal infection of the nail. This gives Bayer exclusive European rights to MOB-015 upon completion of Phase II clinical development and registration.
Bayer has 15 operational sites in Europe. See map below.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Join Johns Manville Industrial Masters Course
- Global Fill Finish Market Continues to Soar, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Bayer, adivo, to Collaborate on Veterinary Medicines, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Novartis Completes Spinoff of Alcon Eye Care Business
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker