You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Entergy Moves Forward with Expansion of Natural-Gas-Fired Power Fleet
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 696 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 21 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Entergy Corporation's (NYSE:ETR) (New Orleans, Louisiana) expansion of its natural gas-fired, combined-cycle power plant fleet is well underway, even as the company continues to divest its nuclear power plants as part of its exit from the merchant power market, company executives said Wednesday.
Within this article: Montgomery County Power Station project in Willis, Texas
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Duke Energy, DTE, Xcel Among Companies Planning Coal Plant Maintenance this...
- Weatherford International, National Grid, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energ...
- Giant Dome over Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster Site Commissioned
- Swedish Refinery Plans Europe's Largest Hydrogen Plant
- Coal Remains Strong in Eastern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker