You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
North American Project Spending Index Up 2.84% in January
Industry Segment: North America | Word Count: 744 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 22, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info's North American Industrial Project Spending Index, which measures the value of active projects in the pipeline for the year, registered a 2.84% increase in January. The index totaled $677.1 billion, up more than $18.7 billion from the total in January 2018.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Williams Companies Expands Reach Across Gulf Coast, into DJ Basin with $2.7...
- TransCanada Adds $9 Billion to Project Backlog
- Anadarko, Pieridae Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- New Grassroot & Plant Expansions Dominate Food & Beverage Industry in North...
- Aquaculture and Fish Processing on the Rise in U.S., Canada, an Industrial ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker