You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
North American Project Spending Index Up 2.84% in January
Industry Segment: North America | Word Count: 744 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 22, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info's North American Industrial Project Spending Index, which measures the value of active projects in the pipeline for the year, registered a 2.84% increase in January. The index totaled $677.1 billion, up more than $18.7 billion from the total in January 2018.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Phillips 66 Progresses with 'Robust Portfolio of Midstream Growth Projects'
- Total, Dominion, Sempra: Your Daily Energy News
- Dow Pares 2019 Capex by $500 Million Amid Trade, Geopolitical Uncertainties
- Edison International Builds Out Billions of Dollars in Transmission Project...
- Compass Datacenters Expanding, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker