You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Eversource to Spend Billions on Windfarm, Transmission Buildouts After Orsted Deal
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 647 Words
Attachment: Eversource 4Q18
SUGAR LAND--February 22, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Eversource Energy (NYSE:ES) (Boston, Massachusetts), New England's largest energy company and transmission builder, is pushing forward with a series of wind-energy and transmission & distribution (T&D) projects across New England, following a major agreement with one of the world's top wind-energy developers. Industrial Info is tracking more than $2.5 billion in active projects involving Eversource, more than $1.8 billion of which is attributed to T&D projects.
Within this article: Details on some of Eversource's most closely watched projects, including major offshore wind developments and T&D projects crisscrossing Massachusetts and Connecticut.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $84 Billion in North American Projects Fired by Global Natural Ga...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Power Project Activity in Central China's Hubei Province Totals $30.8 Billi...
- Vattenfall's Pilot Project Stores Power in Salt Batteries
- PT Siemens Indonesia to Introduce SICAM Micro Grid PV Control System, an In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker