You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Targa Resources Sees 2019 as Pivotal for Project Completions
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 661 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 25 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Targa Resources Corporation (NYSE:TRGP) (Houston, Texas) sees 2019 as a pivotal year as a big part of its growth capital projects come online. The company expects net growth capital expenditures of $2.3 billion this year, compared with $2.7 billion in 2018, with the bulk of this year's spending targeted at downstream gas pipelines and fractionation facilities in Texas.
Within this article: Update on Grand Prix Pipeline
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- LNG Operations in Australia Brace for Approaching Cyclone, an Industrial In...
- Pilbara, Australia, LNG and Iron Ore Ports Shut in Anticipation of Major St...
- China's Shale Gas Production Last Year Increased 14% from 2017, an Industri...
- Oil and Gas Production Up 4% in the U.K.
- India's ONGC Awards Offshore Key Offshore Engineering Contract, an Industri...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker