You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Fluor's Near-Term North American Projects Cover LNG Canada, Pipeline Completions, Refinery Upgrades
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 743 Words
Attachment: Fluor 4Q18
SUGAR LAND--February 25, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Fluor Corporation (NYSE: FLR) (Irving, Texas) is ramping up for a busy quarter, as the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) provider prepares to finish construction on a major pipeline in the Great Lakes region, begin work on a string of refinery upgrades across the U.S., and begin a host of services at one of the most important liquefied natural gas (LNG) projects in Canada. Industrial Info is tracking more than $215 billion in active projects involving Fluor, including more than $100 billion in the U.S. and Canada.
Within this article: Details on some of Fluor's major projects set to begin or finish construction in the coming months, as well as Royal Dutch Shell plc's (NYSE:RDS.A) LNG Canada project.
Other companies featured: Enbridge Incorporated (NYSE:ENB), Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC) and Valero Energy Corporation (NYSE:VLO).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Wood Group Adds More Natural Gas Processing, Pipelines to $76 Million in Gl...
- Permian Crude Oil Takeaway Capacity Boosts Prices, More on the Way
- LNG Operations in Australia Brace for Approaching Cyclone, an Industrial In...
- MENA Region's Oil & Gas Industry to See $547 Million of Maintenance in 2019...
- Algeria Awards Ain Tsila Development Contract to Petrofac, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker