You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
BP Sees Bright Future for Natural Gas, Driven by Growing LNG Trade
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 720 Words
Attachment: GasTradeDemand 0219, GasGrowth 0219, LNG-exp-impt 0219
SUGAR LAND--February 26, 2019--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In its 2019 Energy Outlook, BP plc (NYSE:BP) (London, England) sees strong global demand growth for natural gas through 2040, driven by steadily increasing demand in the Power Industry, as well as industrial concerns. Supplies are expected to be plentiful, and the expansion of the liquefied natural gas (LNG) business will bring gas to new markets and lead to more intense competition with pipeline-transported gas.
Within this article: Details on BP's outlook for the global energy market, including where and when LNG demand is expected to grow.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Texas to See More Than $2.7 Billion in Second-Quarter Power Project Starts
- Battery Energy Storage on the Rise in U.S., an Industrial Info Market Brief
- China to Begin Construction on First Nuclear Power Units Since 2016, an Ind...
- Industrial Info Tracks More Than 22 Gigawatts in Binational Hydropower Plan...
- CyrusOne Data Centers in U.K. Powered Solely by Renewable Energy, an Indust...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker