You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nuclear Power Development Underway in Finland, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 91 Words
Industrial Info is tracking nearly $21 million in active nuclear power projects in Finland. One of those is the Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant Unit #3 addition, which is under construction. The Finnish Radiation and Nuclear Safety Authority (Stuk) has stated that an operating license can be granted to the project owner, Teollisuuden Voima Oyj (TVO). In order to have a valid license until 2038, a new safety assessment must be submitted for approval by 2028. The Finnish government has two weeks to decide whether to grant the license.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Freeport LNG, PG&E, Williams: Your Daily Energy News
- Western Coal Power Round-Up: Close, Sell or Protect
- Weatherford International, National Grid, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energ...
- Swedish Refinery Plans Europe's Largest Hydrogen Plant
- Coal Remains Strong in Eastern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker