You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nuclear Power Development Underway in Finland, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 91 Words
Industrial Info is tracking nearly $21 million in active nuclear power projects in Finland. One of those is the Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant Unit #3 addition, which is under construction. The Finnish Radiation and Nuclear Safety Authority (Stuk) has stated that an operating license can be granted to the project owner, Teollisuuden Voima Oyj (TVO). In order to have a valid license until 2038, a new safety assessment must be submitted for approval by 2028. The Finnish government has two weeks to decide whether to grant the license.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Georgia Power, U.S. Oil Rig Count, NGL Production: Your Daily Energy News
- Schlumberger, PG&E: Your Daily Energy News
- Eni and Shell Outline Carbon Emissions Targets and Investment
- Indonesia's PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara Prioritizes Renewable Additions fo...
- Ukraine to Invest in Solar Power Plants, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker