You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
SK Innovation To Build Second EV Battery Plant in Hungary
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 696 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--March 13, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--South Korean electric vehicle (EV) battery maker SK Innovation is determined to boost its presence in the fast-growing European EV market with confirmation that it will invest a further 750 million euros ($859 million) to build a second battery plant in Hungary.
Within this article: Details new EV battery plant investment, current investment, planned expansion, global projects, capacity goals
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Expands Fulfillment/Distribution Network in North America, an Indust...
- France and Germany Team Up To Build Electric Vehicle Battery Plants
- Investment in Battery Production Increases in Europe, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America, an Industrial Info Market...
- Honda to Close Sites in Turkey, U.K., an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker