You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Natural Gas Pipeline Development Progresses in Alaska, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 91 Words
Industrial Info is tracking more than $12 billion worth of natural gas pipeline project activity in Alaska, including Alaska Gasline's planned North Slope pipeline. The U.S. Army Corp of Engineers and the U.S. Bureau of Land Management have issued an environmental regulatory permit for the pipeline, which is a big part of a $45 billion project that includes natural gas treating, processing and liquefied natural gas (LNG) production facilities. The project still is under review with FERC, and a final environmental impact statement is expected in first-quarter 2020.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Williams Companies Expands Reach Across Gulf Coast, into DJ Basin with $2.7...
- Golden Pass LNG Project Provides Boon for Enable Midstream
- TransCanada Adds $9 Billion to Project Backlog
- Shell Midstream, PJM Grid: Your Daily Energy News
- Europe Tightens Controls on Russia's Nord Stream 2 Pipeline
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker