You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Natural Gas Pipeline Development Progresses in Alaska, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 91 Words
Industrial Info is tracking more than $12 billion worth of natural gas pipeline project activity in Alaska, including Alaska Gasline's planned North Slope pipeline. The U.S. Army Corp of Engineers and the U.S. Bureau of Land Management have issued an environmental regulatory permit for the pipeline, which is a big part of a $45 billion project that includes natural gas treating, processing and liquefied natural gas (LNG) production facilities. The project still is under review with FERC, and a final environmental impact statement is expected in first-quarter 2020.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $84 Billion in North American Projects Fired by Global Natural Ga...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Energy Transfer, Apache: Your Daily Energy News
- Strike Construction at Work on $1.5 Billion of Pipelines in Permian, Marcel...
- Gulf LNG Receives Favorable Environmental Review, an Industrial Info Market...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker