You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Could See Up to $3.3 Billion in Biofuel Projects Kick Off Before 2021
Industry Segment: Alternative Fuel | Word Count: 636 Words
Attachment: Biofuel 0319, EIA-Gasoline 0319
SUGAR LAND--March 11, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--U.S. production of fuel ethanol and net imports of biomass-based diesel are expected to stay largely at current levels through 2020, while net exports of fuel ethanol are expected to decline modestly, according to an analysis from the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA). Industrial Info is tracking more than $3.3 billion in U.S. projects related to biofuel development that are tentatively set to begin construction before the end of 2020.
Within this article: Details on proposed biofuel and ethanol projects from companies such as Fulcrum BioEnergy Incorporated, Ensyn Technologies Incorporated, U.S. Oil & Refining Company, Enerkem Incorporated, Meridian Waste Solutions Incorporated and Biofuels & Energy LLC.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Europe and Asia Soak Up Growing LNG Volumes
- Australia Studies Editing Sugarcane Genes for Biofuels, an Industrial Info ...
- Bioethanol Producers Ask Philippine Government to Ease Import Restrictions ...
- Philippines Could See 5% Coconut Substance in Diesel, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Synthetic and Renewable Diesel Sector Grows in Latin America, an Industrial...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker