You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Mexico Advances Rail Project Development, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 183 Words
Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador has launched development of the $7.4 billion Maya Train, a $7.4 billion railway to be built across five southeastern states (see map below). He said the 1,525-kilometer (950-mile) project through Quintana Roo, Tabasco, Campeche, Chiapas and Yucatán must be ready in 2023, and the first tier of tenders this year should link sections of track from Chiapas to Yucatán.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Expands Fulfillment/Distribution Network in North America, an Indust...
- France and Germany Team Up To Build Electric Vehicle Battery Plants
- Investment in Battery Production Increases in Europe, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America, an Industrial Info Market...
- Honda to Close Sites in Turkey, U.K., an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker