You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe Refining Maintenance Projects Kick Off in 2Q 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 52 Words
Industrial Info is tracking $194 million worth of petroleum refining maintenance projects in Europe, excluding Russia, that are planned to kick off in second-quarter 2019. Refinery maintenance ranks the highest in Sweden in terms of spending, with more than $33 million, followed by the U.K. at more than $26 million.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- KBR's $137 Billion in Projects Include Expanded Presence Across U.S. Energy...
- Fluor's Near-Term North American Projects Cover LNG Canada, Pipeline Comple...
- Shell, KBR, Pemex: Your Daily Energy News
- Join Industrial Info for Asia-Pacific Spending Outlook Events
- Southeast Asia's Refineries to Kick Off $6 Billion in Unit Additions in 201...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker