You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe Refining Maintenance Projects Kick Off in 2Q 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 52 Words
Industrial Info is tracking $194 million worth of petroleum refining maintenance projects in Europe, excluding Russia, that are planned to kick off in second-quarter 2019. Refinery maintenance ranks the highest in Sweden in terms of spending, with more than $33 million, followed by the U.K. at more than $26 million.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Strong Earthquakes Rattle Philippines, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Europe Refineries Plan Third-Quarter Maintenance Kickoffs, an Industrial In...
- Indian Oil Corporation's Refining Capacity to Surpass 2 Million Barrels per...
- Middle East to Grow Asphalt Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Iran Refiners Plan to Spend $3.3 Billion on Bottom Residue Upgrade Projects...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker