You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Chicago Area Becoming a Data Center Hub, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 48 Words
The U.S. has several well-known data center hubs, including northern Virginia, the Dallas, Texas, metropolitan area, Silicon Valley in California and the Central Ohio area. Another region is beginning to take off as the demand for data surges. Industrial Info is tracking five projects valued at about $325 million in the Chicago, Illinois, metropolitan area. As data consumption increases in the U.S. and existing space is utilized to its fullest, the Chicago area is poised to gain more utilization as a data hub in the Midwest.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Expands Fulfillment/Distribution Network in North America, an Indust...
- France and Germany Team Up To Build Electric Vehicle Battery Plants
- Investment in Battery Production Increases in Europe, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America, an Industrial Info Market...
- Honda to Close Sites in Turkey, U.K., an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker