You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Virginia Leads Mid-Atlantic in $4.7 Billion of Second-Quarter Power Project Starts
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 673 Words
Attachment: Planned 2Q19 Power Project Starts
SUGAR LAND--March 13, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than $4.7 billion in planned Power Industry project starts in the Mid-Atlantic market region, which includes Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia. Virginia, thanks to a large natural gas-fired project and several solar power projects, leads the region in terms of project value, with $2.9 billion in planned project starts.
Within this article: Details of some of the Mid-Atlantic region's major power projects
Companies featured: Dominion Energy Incorporated (NYSE:D), Duke Energy Corporation (NYSE:DUK)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Duke Energy Capital Spending May Soar with Coal-Ash Cleanup
- ExxonMobil, AEP, Sempra: Your Daily Energy News
- China's Power Consumption Up 5.5% in First-Quarter 2019, an Industrial Info...
- PT Siemens Indonesia to Introduce SICAM Micro Grid PV Control System, an In...
- Central China's Chongqing City Plans Key Infrastructure Projects, an Indust...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker