You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Russia Plans to Invest in Coal Mining, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 52 Words
The Minister of Energy of the Russian Federation is planning to invest 1.5 billion rubles (US$23 million) to help develop the domestic coal mining industry by bringing in modern automation and replacing mining equipment. Industrial Info is tracking 154 bituminous coal, lignite and anthracite mining projects in Russia worth $8.42 billion.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Nucor Rides Steel Industry's Growth Wave with $5 Billion Worth of Projects,...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Steel Dynamics Provides Update on Plans for U.S. Southwest Steel Mill
- Indonesian Coal Miners Launch Diverse Projects, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Cement Plant Maintenance Planned in Czech Republic, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker