You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Russia Plans to Invest in Coal Mining, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 52 Words
The Minister of Energy of the Russian Federation is planning to invest 1.5 billion rubles (US$23 million) to help develop the domestic coal mining industry by bringing in modern automation and replacing mining equipment. Industrial Info is tracking 154 bituminous coal, lignite and anthracite mining projects in Russia worth $8.42 billion.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Maintenance Projects Top $2 Billion in March, Led by Power Generation
- India's Steel Consumption to More than Double by 2031, an Industrial Info M...
- Thailand's Cement Industry to Ramp Up, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Myanmar to Boost Cement Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Doppelmayr Launches Transport System in South Africa, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker