You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Southern Gas Corridor Gets $900 Million Funding for 2019
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 700 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--March 18, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The major Southern Gas Corridor (SGC) project to connect Europe to Azerbaijan gas supplies will receive investment of about $900 million across a variety of projects in 2019, according to Azerbaijan's state oil company SOCAR.
Within this article: Details 2019 funding for SGC projects, related projects, proposed expansion, impact on European gas supplies
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kiewit at Work on $64 Billion in Projects, Makes Progress on U.S. LNG Termi...
- Sempra, Petronas: Your Daily Energy News
- Saudi Arabia's Oil & Gas Industry to Kick Off More Than $12.7 Billion in Pr...
- Rotterdam Gate LNG Terminal at Full Capacity in April, an Industrial Info M...
- More than $9.5 Billion in Natural Gas Pipeline Projects Planned for Kickoff...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker