You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.K. Shale Gas Could Eliminate Gas Imports
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 704 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--March 20, 2019--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The U.K.'s shale gas potential has been dramatically increased by new research that could see the country saving up to £8 billion ($10.5 billion) a year in gas imports by the early 2030s.
Within this article: Details revised shale gas potential for the U.K., impact on future gas imports, energy security and existing projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Freeport LNG, PG&E, Williams: Your Daily Energy News
- Weatherford International, National Grid, U.S. Rig Count: Your Daily Energ...
- KBR to Perform FEED for Oman LNG's Debottlenecking, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Global Oil & Gas Drill Bits Market to See 6.8% Growth Rate, an Industrial I...
- Africa Hosts FPSO Projects Worth $17 Billion, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker