You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Western Europe's Metals & Minerals Industry to See $474 Million Investment for Maintenance in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 73 Words
Attachment: Western Europe Metals & Minerals Maintenance Spending
Industrial Info is tracking 244 Metals & Minerals maintenance projects worth $474 million scheduled to be completed by end of 2019 in Western Europe.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Nucor Rides Steel Industry's Growth Wave with $5 Billion Worth of Projects,...
- Steel Dynamics Provides Update on Plans for U.S. Southwest Steel Mill
- Alaska Leads Top 10 U.S. States for Metals & Minerals Projects, an Industri...
- Indonesian Coal Miners Launch Diverse Projects, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Cement Plant Maintenance Planned in Czech Republic, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker