You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Northeast, New England to See $2.8 Billion in Second-Quarter Power Project Starts
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 714 Words
Attachment: Planned 2Q19 Power Project Starts - New England, Northeast Regions
SUGAR LAND--March 15, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. Northeast and New England market regions are set to see $2.8 billion in Power Industry project starts in second-quarter 2019. The Northeast market region includes Delaware, New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania, and the New England region contains Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont. Of the two regions, New York, with more than $1 billion in planned second-quarter project starts, leads in terms of project value, followed by Pennsylvania, with $835.4 million.
Within this article: Details of major projects planned for the regions
Other companies featured: NextEra Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NEE), General Electric (NYSE:GE), Exelon Corporation (NYSE:EXC)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP Sees Bright Future for Natural Gas, Driven by Growing LNG Trade
- Wind, Natural Gas Lead Alliant Energy's $3.6 Billion in Projects
- Enel plans to Double Wind and Solar Installed Base in the Americas by 2021,...
- China Launches Action Plan to Improve Utilization of Renewable, Nuclear Ene...
- Nuclear Power Development Underway in Finland, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker