You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Northeast, New England to See $2.8 Billion in Second-Quarter Power Project Starts
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 714 Words
Attachment: Planned 2Q19 Power Project Starts - New England, Northeast Regions
SUGAR LAND--March 15, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The U.S. Northeast and New England market regions are set to see $2.8 billion in Power Industry project starts in second-quarter 2019. The Northeast market region includes Delaware, New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania, and the New England region contains Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont. Of the two regions, New York, with more than $1 billion in planned second-quarter project starts, leads in terms of project value, followed by Pennsylvania, with $835.4 million.
Within this article: Details of major projects planned for the regions
Other companies featured: NextEra Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NEE), General Electric (NYSE:GE), Exelon Corporation (NYSE:EXC)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Duke Energy Capital Spending May Soar with Coal-Ash Cleanup
- ExxonMobil, AEP, Sempra: Your Daily Energy News
- China's Power Consumption Up 5.5% in First-Quarter 2019, an Industrial Info...
- PT Siemens Indonesia to Introduce SICAM Micro Grid PV Control System, an In...
- Central China's Chongqing City Plans Key Infrastructure Projects, an Indust...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker