You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Development of LNG Production, Export Facilities Continues in Louisiana, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 66 Words
Commonwealth Projects LLC continues permitting for its planned liquefied natural gas (LNG) production and export facility in Hackberry, Louisiana. The company submitted its draft environmental impact statement in December. Final approval by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission is expected in the second half of 2020, with a construction start slated for early 2021. The plant will produce 8 million metric tons per year of LNG once fully complete and operational.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kiewit at Work on $64 Billion in Projects, Makes Progress on U.S. LNG Termi...
- Sempra, Pemex, Texas Gas Price: Your Daily Energy News
- Sempra, Petronas: Your Daily Energy News
- Saudi Arabia's Oil & Gas Industry to Kick Off More Than $12.7 Billion in Pr...
- Rotterdam Gate LNG Terminal at Full Capacity in April, an Industrial Info M...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker