You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Fujifilm Diosynth Snaps Up Biogen's Danish Biologics Plant for $900 Million, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 67 Words
Attachment: Hillerod Biologics Plant
As part of an aggressive global expansion plan, Fujifilm Diosynth has entered an agreement to purchase Biogen's large-scale manufacturing site in Hillerod, Denmark. This is the latest move from the contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) to expand its advanced full-service biological manufacturing capacity and offerings. Expected to close later this year, the Biogen deal will add six 15,000-liter bioreactors to Fujifilm's coffers, growing on its recent sizeable investments across North America.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Join Johns Manville Industrial Masters Course
- Global Fill Finish Market Continues to Soar, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Botox King Allergan Injects $72 Million into Irish Operation
- Bayer, adivo, to Collaborate on Veterinary Medicines, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Novartis Completes Spinoff of Alcon Eye Care Business
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker