You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Fujifilm Diosynth Snaps Up Biogen's Danish Biologics Plant for $900 Million, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 67 Words
Attachment: Hillerod Biologics Plant
As part of an aggressive global expansion plan, Fujifilm Diosynth has entered an agreement to purchase Biogen's large-scale manufacturing site in Hillerod, Denmark. This is the latest move from the contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) to expand its advanced full-service biological manufacturing capacity and offerings. Expected to close later this year, the Biogen deal will add six 15,000-liter bioreactors to Fujifilm's coffers, growing on its recent sizeable investments across North America.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Pharma-Bio Industry Grassroot Plant Investment at $68 Billion, an Industria...
- Seattle Evolves As Biotech Hub, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Cosmetics Sector Booms in Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- API Production in India to Improve by 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Europe Launches High-Tech System to Detect Fake Medicines
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker