You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Kazakhstan to Boost Renewable Energy, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 56 Words
azakhstan plans to reduce its carbon emissions by increasing renewable energy by at least 50% by 2050 through the development of solar and wind power projects. The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) is co-financing most of the projects so far. Industrial Info is tracking 99 renewable energy projects worth $4.52 billion in Kazakhstan.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Duke Energy Capital Spending May Soar with Coal-Ash Cleanup
- ExxonMobil, AEP, Sempra: Your Daily Energy News
- China's Power Consumption Up 5.5% in First-Quarter 2019, an Industrial Info...
- PT Siemens Indonesia to Introduce SICAM Micro Grid PV Control System, an In...
- Central China's Chongqing City Plans Key Infrastructure Projects, an Indust...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker