You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Kazakhstan to Boost Renewable Energy, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 56 Words
azakhstan plans to reduce its carbon emissions by increasing renewable energy by at least 50% by 2050 through the development of solar and wind power projects. The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) is co-financing most of the projects so far. Industrial Info is tracking 99 renewable energy projects worth $4.52 billion in Kazakhstan.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP Sees Bright Future for Natural Gas, Driven by Growing LNG Trade
- Wind, Natural Gas Lead Alliant Energy's $3.6 Billion in Projects
- Enel plans to Double Wind and Solar Installed Base in the Americas by 2021,...
- China Launches Action Plan to Improve Utilization of Renewable, Nuclear Ene...
- Nuclear Power Development Underway in Finland, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker