You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Boeing Under Pressure Following 737 Max Crash, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 54 Words
The Boeing Company was experiencing a very good quarter, with the sales of its latest passenger jets and an expected boost in U.S. defense spending outlined in President Donald Trump's latest budget proposal submitted to Congress. But that all changed following the second crash of the Boeing's new 737 Max Passenger plane in the last five months. Industrial Info is tracking four Boeing projects valued at $36 million at three U.S. facilities.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Amazon Expands Fulfillment/Distribution Network in North America, an Indust...
- France and Germany Team Up To Build Electric Vehicle Battery Plants
- Investment in Battery Production Increases in Europe, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America, an Industrial Info Market...
- Honda to Close Sites in Turkey, U.K., an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker