You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Ireland Hosts $3.6 Billion in Pharma Investments, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 96 Words
Industrial Info is tracking $3.63 billion of pharmaceutical project spending in Ireland. The final formulation sector takes on nearly half of that amount ($1.7 billion), with the active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) taking second place with $1.3 billion in investments. The bulk of the spending is to expand operational facilities, but there is also significant spending (about $1 billion) for construction of new sites.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Join Johns Manville Industrial Masters Course
- Global Fill Finish Market Continues to Soar, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Bayer, adivo, to Collaborate on Veterinary Medicines, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Novartis Completes Spinoff of Alcon Eye Care Business
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker