You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
BorgWarner Plans to Grow Electric Vehicle-Related Business, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Industrial Manufacturing | Word Count: 173 Words
Auburn Hills, Michigan-based automotive component and parts company BorgWarner posted fourth-quarter revenue 2018 of $2.57 billion, down 0.5% compared with fourth-quarter 2017. Excluding the impact of foreign currencies, net sales were up 2.0% compared with fourth quarter 2017. The company expects a three-year net new business backlog of $2.0 billion to $2.4 billion.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Any Port in a Trade Storm: Industrial Info Tracks $24 Billion in U.S. Marin...
- U.S. Space Projects Show Promise, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Industrial Manufacturing Projects on the Rise in Northern Europe, an Indust...
- Mexican Port Movement Up 10% This Year, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Middle East Aims to Increase Marine Cargo Handling Capacity, an Industrial ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker