You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Bangladesh Land-Based LNG Development Underway, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 59 Words
Rupantarita Prakritik Gas Company Limited has delayed the tender bid submission date by three months for its LNG import project at Moheshkhali, Bangladesh's first land-based LNG project. The new deadline to bid for the project is June 20, 2019.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kiewit at Work on $64 Billion in Projects, Makes Progress on U.S. LNG Termi...
- Sempra, Pemex, Texas Gas Price: Your Daily Energy News
- Sempra, Petronas: Your Daily Energy News
- Saudi Arabia's Oil & Gas Industry to Kick Off More Than $12.7 Billion in Pr...
- Rotterdam Gate LNG Terminal at Full Capacity in April, an Industrial Info M...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker