You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Malaysia to Protest EU's Palm Oil Ban, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Alternative Fuel | Word Count: 80 Words
Malaysia is asking the European Union (EU) to reconsider the proposal to ban the use of Malaysian palm oil-based biofuel by 2020, which is linked to deforestation.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP: Renewables to Displace Coal as World's Largest Source of Electric Gener...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 11.05% in February
- U.S. West Coast Tops $4 Billion in Second-Quarter Power-Generation Project ...
- India Ramps Up Investment in Alternative Fuels, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Bioethanol Production to Rise in Thailand, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker