You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
NavigatIIR: Industrial Info Tracks $143 Billion in U.S. Capital Project Starts for Second Quarter
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 697 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 19, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--U.S. manufacturers continue to report growth and optimism in the latest outlook survey by the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM), with 89.5% of the respondents saying they felt either somewhat or very positive about their company's outlook, driven by current federal tax and regulatory reform policies, according to the association. Industrial Info is tracking U.S. capital projects with a combined worth of $143 billion across all industries that are planned to kick off construction in second-quarter 2019, led by the Industrial Manufacturing Industry.
Within this article: Second-quarter U.S. capital project kickoffs.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Georgia Power, U.S. Oil Rig Count, NGL Production: Your Daily Energy News
- Schlumberger, PG&E: Your Daily Energy News
- Eni and Shell Outline Carbon Emissions Targets and Investment
- Indonesia's PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara Prioritizes Renewable Additions fo...
- Ukraine to Invest in Solar Power Plants, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker