You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracks $16.2 Billion in Planned Second-Quarter Project Starts in Louisiana
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 792 Words
Attachment: Planned 2Q19 Project Starts in Louisiana
SUGAR LAND--March 19, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than $16.2 billion in projects planned to kick off construction in Louisiana from April through June this year. The Chemical Processing Industry, with more than $9.6 billion in planned projects, leads in terms of project value, followed by the Oil & Gas Production Industry, with $4 billion.
Within this article: Details of major planned 2Q19 project starts in Louisiana
Companies featured: Fluor Corporation (NYSE:FLR), Tallgrass Energy Partners LP (NYSE:TGE), Nucor Corporation (NYSE:NUE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Sasol Pushes Ahead with More Costly Louisiana Chemical Complex
- Middle East to Invest $1.7 Billion in Sulfuric Acid Projects, an Industrial...
- ExxonMobil Doubles Capacity for Specialty Elastomers in U.K.
- SIPCHEM Completes Merger with Sahara Petrochemical Company, an Industrial I...
- Explosion Takes Fertilizer Unit in India Offline for Several Weeks, an Indu...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker