You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Saudi Arabia's Chemical Industry Plans to Kick Off $29 billion In Projects by 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 66 Words
Attachment: Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia's Chemical Processing Industry plans to start civil construction of 16 capital projects with a combined value of $29 billion by the end of 2020. The bulk of the investment will be for nine grassroot mega projects, which are worth more than $27 billion. The petrochemical sector leads with about $26 billion in planned spending. See graph below for spending by Chemical Processing Industry sector.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene Projects Progress in Texas, Louisiana and Pennsylvania
- North American Project Spending Index Up 11.05% in February
- Closure of Houston Ship Channel Points to Importance of Waterway
- Chemical Producers Invest in Sulfuric Acid, Phosphoric Acid Projects in Afr...
- Iran Continues to Invest in Olefins, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker