You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Saudi Arabia's Chemical Industry Plans to Kick Off $29 billion In Projects by 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 66 Words
Attachment: Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia's Chemical Processing Industry plans to start civil construction of 16 capital projects with a combined value of $29 billion by the end of 2020. The bulk of the investment will be for nine grassroot mega projects, which are worth more than $27 billion. The petrochemical sector leads with about $26 billion in planned spending. See graph below for spending by Chemical Processing Industry sector.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Sasol Pushes Ahead with More Costly Louisiana Chemical Complex
- Middle East to Invest $1.7 Billion in Sulfuric Acid Projects, an Industrial...
- ExxonMobil Doubles Capacity for Specialty Elastomers in U.K.
- SIPCHEM Completes Merger with Sahara Petrochemical Company, an Industrial I...
- Explosion Takes Fertilizer Unit in India Offline for Several Weeks, an Indu...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker